Help students develop the ability in landscape planning and design, building and construction, and maintenance and management.
1. Our school holds national level examination halls for 37 different types of technical and occupational certifications, which is the largest in central Taiwan.
2. The only Landscape Architecture Department in Taiwan with an examination site for landscape and gardening licensing.
3. The only Landscape Architecture Department in Taiwan with an examination site for architectural drawing and applications licensing.
4. Implement landscape professional practice and graduation project production.
5. Utilize industry-academia collaboration and opportunity practical teaching.
6. Course planning for diversified areas of expertise.
7. Counseling for professional licenses and advanced graduate school study.
8. Focus on practical learning and school work guidance.
9. Faculty and students in the department get along well and are harmonious and happy.
10. Students work hard, are sincere and honest, and have patient and perseverance.
1. Planning landscape professional-based courses base on workplace competitiveness.
2. Actively building the practical characteristic of CCUT's Landscape Architecture Department.
3. Integrating learning courses with future landscape industry practices and contents.
4. The learning courses are consistent with the direction of obtaining technical licenses, and the guidance plan and course content are organized for the licensing.
5. Our department undertakes industry-academia collaboration projects from both the public and private sectors, providing students with opportunities to participate in actual projects to give them hands-on experiences and improve their competitiveness.
6. Actively participate in the academic alliances in central Taiwan, integrate our strengths, share resources, and form greater advantages.